2023 Travelling Fellow to USA
The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons have invited the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland to send a Travelling Fellow to their 2023 Annual Scientific meeting which is scheduled in Seattle, Washington at the Washington State Convention Center, 3 - 6 June 2023.
The Fellow will visit one or more centres and attend the meeting itself where he/she will be expected to present a poster. The Association of Coloproctology of GB & Ireland will fund travelling expenses to the USA and back while the American Society will fund expenses in the USA.
The successful applicant:
- Will be committed to a career in colorectal surgery.
- Needs to be on the Specialist Register and have obtained a CCT or equivalent within 5 years or less of deadline for applications.
- Must be a member of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland
Applications should comprise:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A letter explaining why the applicant wishes to travel to the USA and how they feel they will be able to fill the role of ambassador for the ACPGBI in the USA.
- An abstract of the paper to be presented at the 2023 meeting.
- The names of two referees. References will be taken up prior to interview.
- The name of the centre(s) that the candidate would like to visit.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22 August 2022
Email applications to: Graham Branagan, ACPGBI Honorary Secretary
View other News