How to apply
To apply for membership you need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the membership subscription by debit/credit card or by BACS/cheque
Already a member? Log in.
How long will it take?
This application form will normally take 15 minutes to complete, provided you are ready with the following information to hand:
- Your contact details which can be personal or your place of work
- Your bank details or a credit/debit card
- Details of any qualifications you have and the year you gained them
- Have defined which membership category you require
- A short written biography on your previous experience
- A picture of yourself in a gif, jpeg or png format (maximum file size 8mb)
- Referees or CV – see below
If you are based in the British Isles, to support your application you will be asked to enter one name of an existing member as Proposer to support your application.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
If you do not know any members, please email your CV to email@example.com and we will request a member of the ACPGBI Executive to support your application.
Please send in PDF format (the file should be no larger than 8MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are based outside of the British Isles, you will be asked to upload your CV in PDF format. (the file should be no larger than 8MB).
Statutory leave and membership fees
Including maternity leave, parental leave, sick leave
- Applications for a reduction in membership fees may be made retrospectively when a member returns to work
- Absence from work should be for a minimum of three months
- Applications should be made within 1 month of return to work
- Reimbursements will be made on a pro rata basis based on completed whole months of leave
- Reimbursements will be made by reducing subsequent membership fees when they fall due
- Members on statutory leave at the start of the year when membership fees are due will be expected pay the fee with a view to reimbursement at a later date as outlined above. This ensures that there is no lapse in membership.
- Members taking a period of statutory leave will be entitled to full membership benefits.
Paying by Debit/Credit card
Paying with a debit/credit card is the most convenient way to pay your membership subscription – it gives you peace of mind that your subscription is continuous, automatically renewing each year.
How long will my application take to be approved?
We review all new applications at an Executive Committee meeting – this process can take up to 4 weeks depending on when your application is received.