Travelling Fellowship to Australia, New Zealand and/or Asia.
Travelling Fellowship to Europe
The Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland is inviting applications for the above fellowships. The ACPGBI will fund travelling expenses and provide a subsistence allowance for a period of 2-3 weeks.
The successful applicant for either fellowship will:
· Be committed to a career in colorectal surgery.
· Have obtained a CCST or equivalent within 5 years or less of deadline for applications.
· Be a member of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland.
· Write a report to Council on completion of the fellowship.
Applications should comprise:
· A curriculum vitae.
· A paragraph explaining why the applicant wishes to travel to Europe and how they feel they will be able to fill the role of ambassador for the ACPGBI in the places they visit.
· The name of the centres that the candidate would like to visit.
· The names of two referees. References will be taken up prior to the interview.
Closing Date for Applications: 5 pm on Monday, 12th January 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on Tuesday, 10th February 2015 (am)
Applications should be sent (email, post or fax) to:Anne O’Mara Administrator The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland @ The Royal College of Surgeons of England 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE
Tel: 020 7973 0373
Fax: 020 7430 9235