The Alban Barros D’Sa Bursary is open to Members and Fellows of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. It will provide the winning applicant with up to £1,000 towards a course in Upper GI or Colorectal surgery.
- A member, fellow or affiliate of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FY2, CT1‐2, ST3‐8 level and hold a national training number, or be working as an SAS doctor
- Specialty Skills in Coloproctology
- Specialty Skills in Emergency Surgery and Trauma (SSET)
- Strategies in Emergency General Surgery