The RCS Alban Barros D’Sa Bursary is an annual Education bursary established by donation in his memory.
Mr D’Sa’s specialty and interest was in supporting surgeons in training, and the bursary will provide up to £1,000 towards the course fees of one of the following Royal College of Surgeons of England courses:
- Advanced Skills in Coloproctology
- Specialty Skills in Coloproctology
- Specialty Skills in Emergency Surgery and Trauma (SSET)
- Strategies in Emergency General Surgery
- Clinical Skills in Emergency Surgery
Applicants must be a member of RCS and be at FY2, CT1-2, ST3-8 level and hold a national training number, or be working as an SAS doctor.