The Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland is inviting applications for a travelling fellowship to Europe. The ACPGBI will fund travelling expenses and a subsistence allowance for a period of 2-3 weeks up to a maximum of £2,500.
Deadline extended to Friday 7, December 2018
The successful applicant
- Will be committed to a career in colorectal surgery.
- Needs to be on the Specialist Register and have obtained a CCT or equivalent within 5 years or less of deadline for applications.
- Must be a member of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland.
- Must write a report for Council on completion of the fellowship.
Applications should comprise:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A letter explaining why the applicant wishes to travel to Europe and how they feel they will be able to fill the role of ambassador for the ACPGBI in the place(s) they visit.
- The name of the centre(s) that the candidate would like to visit.
The names of two referees. References will be taken up prior to interview.
Closing Date for Applications: 10 am on Friday, 7th December 2018
Applications should be emailed to Anne O’Mara addressed to
The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
@ The Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London
E-mail: [email protected]org.uk
Tel: 020 7973 0373