Applications are invited for a travelling fellowship in the amount of $AUD7,500 to attend the CSSANZ CME meeting scheduled 25th-27th October 2018 in Fremantle, Western Australia to present a paper and to allow the recipient to visit several centres around Australia and /or New Zealand to extend their experience and contact with the colorectal community in the two countries. This fellowship is being funded by the CSSANZ.
Closing Date for Applications extended: 5 pm on Wednesday, 28th March 2018
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to a career in colorectal surgery.
- Have obtained a CCST or equivalent within 10 years or less of deadline for applications. Applications will be considered from surgeons who have been a consultant for up to 10 years.
- Be a member of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland.
- Write a report to Council on completion of the fellowship.
Applications should comprise:
- A curriculum vitae.
A paragraph explaining why the applicant wishes to travel to Australasiaand how they feel they will be able to fill the role of ambassador for the ACPGBI in the places they visit.
- The name of the centres that the candidate would like to visit.The names of two referees. References will be taken up prior to the interview.
Applications should be emailed to Anne O’Mara (firstname.lastname@example.org) addressed to
The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
@ The Royal College of Surgeons of England, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE
Tel: 020 7973 0373