Applications are invited for a travelling fellowship in the amount of $AUD7,500 to attend the CSSANZ CME meeting (usually held in September or October) to present a paper and allow the recipient to visit several centres around Australia and /or New Zealand to extend their experience and contact with the colorectal community in the two countries. This fellowship is being funded by the CSSANZ.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to a career in colorectal surgery.
- Have obtained a CCST or equivalent within 10 years or less of deadline for applications. Applications will be considered from surgeons who have been a consultant for up to 10 years.
- Be a member of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland.
- Write a report to Council on completion of the fellowship.
Applications should comprise:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A paragraph explaining why the applicant wishes to travel to Australasiaand how they feel they will be able to fill the role of ambassador for the ACPGBI in the places they visit.
- The name of the centres that the candidate would like to visit.
- The names of two referees. References will be taken up prior to the interview.
Closing Date for Applications: 5 pm on Tuesday, 10 November 2015
For further details please contact Anne O’Mara