Guidelines for case reports
Make sure you’ve checked your case report and it meets the required guidelines:
- Made using the case report template (download link below)
- Maximum of 500 words (excluding legend and references)
- Maximum of 5 references. References should be numbered sequentially in the text in square brackets
- Maximum of 1 illustration or composite illustration with a legend of no more than 50 words
What file formats are supported?
Submissions must be in . potx .pptx .ppt (Powerpoint) or .key (Keynote) format and uploaded via the form below.
Is there a file size limit?
The maximum upload file size limit is 8MB.
How to submit a case report
- Upload your completed case report via the form below
- You will be notified if your submission was successful
- We’ll also notify you if you’ve been chosen as a featured resource – good luck!
Successful submissions will be added to ‘Case Reports’ in the Resources section of this website, pending review, and made available for member viewing.
Download the case report template
Submit your case report