An intensive two day course with an expert faculty. A series of didactic lectures and edited videos provides step by step tuition for the use of minimally invasive techniques in the resection of upper gastrointestinal cancers. Followed by intensive hands on surgical dissection using fresh frozen cadavers includes: laparoscopic gastric mobilisation, thorascopic oesophagostomy open cervical exploration and anastomosis, the use of hand ports and laparoscopic subtotal gastrectomy.
This course is conducted by a faculty of experienced surgeons. The course is suitable for consultants and senior trainees.
- Gastric Mobilisation for Oesophagectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastric Mobilisation
- Abdominal Lymphadenectomy
- Endosurgery products and techniques
- Thoracic phase oesophagectomy
- Thoracic Dissection
- Neck dissection for Stage 3 oesophagectomy
For registration and further information: