Due to the impact of Covid-19 globally the Societies have agreed to postpone the Meeting until 21-24 February 2022 at the Aotea Centre in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand.
Hosted by the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ). Tripartite Meetings provide exceptional education through the joint efforts of the six partner organisations
- The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Section of Coloproctology Royal Society of Medicine
- The European Society of Coloproctology
- The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Colon and Rectal Surgery Section
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand
We do hope to see you in 2022 and, in the meantime, please stay well and look after yourself.