Hosted by the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ). Tripartite Meetings provide exceptional education through the joint efforts of the six partner organisations
- The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Section of Coloproctology Royal Society of Medicine
- The European Society of Coloproctology
- The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Colon and Rectal Surgery Section
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand
The 2020 Meeting is the pre-eminent event for Global leaders in Colorectal surgery. It is a tremendous opportunity to exchange ideas around the latest developments and issues with a global audience.
We encourage you to consider exploring New Zealand’s natural beauty, culture and hospitality while here for the Meeting. Options include hiking some of New Zealand’s breath taking trails, fishing the many fresh water lakes and rivers, or sip wine at one of the many wineries.
With more than 1200 delegates expected from around the world, we look forward to welcoming you to Auckland in February 2020.