This event is FREE for Students and Trainees
Attend this event in Wirral to join an excellent faculty who will take delegates through decision making in Crohns disease surgery and surgery of the abdominal wall in both the elective and emergency settings.
Update your knowledge on new techniques and approaches to Crohns disease surgery and surgery of the abdominal wall.
- Reducing surgical site infections
- Understanding how to reduce recurrence of ileocolic crohns disease
- How best to close abdominal wounds in both elective and emergency settings in order to reduce infection and incisional hernias
- Dr Hugh Gallagher, Consultant laparoscopic and colorectal surgeon
- Mr Brendan Moran, Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon
- Professor Steven Brown, Consultant
- Mr Neil Smart, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon & Honorary Associate Professor
- Mr Dominic Slade, Consultant Surgeon