The objective of IMPACT is ‘improving outcomes through enhancing early or timely access to specialist advice and services where appropriate, but most importantly through utilizing local and regional expertise wherever possible, and to the maximum benefit for each individual patient’ or helping each patient to get the best treatment, at the best place, at the best time for them.
We are delighted to offer every MDT 7 free places for this workshop, as long as this includes a surgeon, radiologist, oncologist, palliative care specialist, CNS and pathologist.
Booking forms are available from Pelican.
Each workshop is based on 5 case studies
- colorectal liver metastases with surgical pathway
- colorectal liver metastases unsuitable for surgery
- colorectal lung metastases
- colorectal peritoneal metastases
- locally advanced/ recurrent rectal cancer