You are invited to participate in the NASBO report launch at the University of Birmingham on 1st December 2017.
This interactive day will involve presentation and discussion of results.
There will also be breakout sessions to discuss how we can use these findings to improve care.
Link to the open access publication of the protocol which is now available on the BMJ Journals website
Attendance is free, all you have to do is register.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Download the flyer
- First complete presentation of NASBO results
- Facilitated break out sessions on:
- Implementing change
- Defining quality
- Developing clinical guidelines
- Designing trials in SBO
- NASBO collaborators
- All health professionals involved in management of SBO
- All surgeons and trainees providing emergency general surgery
- Hospital nutrition teams
Please note, this meeting is for health care professionals only.