Course leader: Don Menzies
This 1-day intensive course is aimed at senior registrars and junior consultants who want to explore the different methods of Groin Hernia Repair.
The day incorporates and encourages discussion, review of surgical experience with peers, live demonstration of TEPP and TAP hernia repair, interaction with expert surgeons on technique followed by suturing tuition and practical experience with dissection and mesh placement in our state-of-the-art laparoscopic skills lab.
- Explore the different methods of Groin Hernia Repair
- Live demonstration of TEPP and TAP Hernia Repair
- Hands on experience with dissection and mesh placements using fresh tissue
- Hands-on practice using fresh tissue
- Personal feedback on performance, with advice for further practice
This course has been accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for 7 CPD Points
Download the programme (225kB)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01206 746248