Inaugural Innovations and Debates in Colorectal Cancer: Now and the Future symposium.
A tremendous interactive programme including leading authorities from across both the UK and the world, who will discuss the latest innovations in colorectal cancer.
Audience participation is encouraged and the knowledge gained from this symposium will enrich your practice.
Topics will include:
- Surgery for recurrent colorectal cancer
- Cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC
- Robotic colorectal surgery
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
- Synchronous bowel and liver resections
- Complete mesocolic excision
- Latest opinions on radiotherapy and chemotherapy for colorectal cancer
- Live case panel discussions