We are delighted to announce that our visiting professors for 2018 will be Professor David Sanders from the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and the University of Sheffield and Professor Andre D’Hoore from Leuven, Belgium.
This congress will offer a variety of cutting-edge symposia including:
• Small bowel – cutting-edge investigations and treatments
• Coeliac disease – what the clinician needs to know
• Ileo-anal pouch – who, when and why?
• Bowel cancer screening – where are we now?
• Colorectal surgery – the challenging patient