Endolive UK 2017 will be the largest live endoscopy course ever held in the UK. The meeting will be held at the Birmingham ICC, with live links to two of the premier endoscopy centres in the UK, St Mark’s Hospital in London and Glasgow Royal Infirmary. This interactive meeting will aim to showcase the best of UK endoscopy and to challenge, debate and inform all areas of endoscopic practice.
The programme will include clinical updates, breakout sessions and symposia presented by an outstanding UK and international expert faculty. Full details of the programme and faculty can be viewed here, highlights will include:
- Live endoscopy cases will be transmitted over both days from up to six rooms in high definition and a wide range of procedures will be covered, including diagnostic and therapeutic OGD, colonoscopy, small bowel enteroscopy, EUS and ERCP. Procedures demonstrated will include those widely experienced in clinical practice, as well as new and advanced techniques
- State of the art lectures covering topical areas and common endoscopic scenarios
- Clinical symposia during which selected areas of practice are discussed in enhanced detail
- Meet the expert sessions. These popular morning meetings allow delegates to interact and discuss technical aspects of endoscopic procedures with international experts in the field
- A dedicated nurses forum aimed at addressing technical and training aspects of endoscopy nursing