This will be the 20th year anniversary for this extremely popular, intensive two and a half day course. With an exceptional faculty, it provides an in-depth review of all aspects of colorectal disease including controversial and difficult to manage problems. Lectures will be given by a superb nationwide faculty, with each session being followed by a panel discussion.
This masterclass is suitable for newly appointed consultants and senior trainees. This meeting is once again being run in association with the ACPGBI.
There are different price points depending on your experience and if you want accommodation.
Trainee cost is £225 +fees – without accommodation – AMAZING value for this fantastic masterclass.
Consultants cost is £300 +fees – without accommodation
Important notes regarding prices, accommodation and hospitality:
– All prices include lunch on the 4th and 5th March and refreshments during the course.
– Reduced course fees are available for individual roles.
– Optional accommodation cost of £240.00 includes bed & breakfast for the 4th and 5th of March and also includes a course dinner on the 5th March.
– Dinner on the 5th March and any additional nights accommodation will need to be booked and paid for separately. (You can contact the Apollo Hotel on 01256 796700 to make a reservation).
– You may join the course dinner even if you are not staying at the hotel; the cost will be £40 per person for a 3 course dinner.