The two benign proctology days at St Marks Hospital will be facilitated by multidisciplinary teams.
First day will be focusing on pelvic floor disease, topics will include:
- Pelvic mesh in 2018 – Controversy, managing complications etc.
- Problems at the frontier of pelvic floor disease – Low Anterior Resection, internal intussusception and more
Second day will be dedicated to anal fistula.
- Understanding the disease
- Getting the most from your radiologist now and in the future
- Lemon or Peach? A practical approach to the myriad operations
- Specialist advice in perianal Crohn’s, Pilonidal Disease, rectovaginal fistula and others
- Live operating with expert commentary and case discussions in pelvic floor and complex fistula.
Benign Proctology Flyer 2018 (2Mb)
For further details please email: [email protected]