- Transition clinics in IBD
- IBD debate: “This House believes the primary treatment for IC crohns should be surgery”
- ACPGBI IBD guidelines: what is the take home?
- Clinical trials in IBD
- IBD surgery in the era of biologics
- Lesion recognition and pit falls
- Polypectomy Dos and Don’ts
- Should you have a Complex polyp MDT? Lessons from an established service Colorectal polyps MDT case discussions STAR TREC trail: What should endoscopist know?
Download the programme (668kB)
Further information from
Mr David McArthur, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon University Hospitals Birmingham
Secretary: 0121 4242435
To register please email [email protected]