The agenda will include:
- The ACPGBI President, Steve Brown has kindly agreed to provide a 10-15 minute update on plans going forward for the ACPGBI and legacy issues from COVID-19.
- A colorectal research update from Dale Vimalachandran.
- A discussion about work going on in the region on Best Timed Pathways for suspected colorectal cancer by Dave Smith.
- An update on the newly formed Early Years Consultant Network by Katie Adams, one of the new EYCN Committee members.
- The rest of the hour will be taken up by a Q&A session – If you have a question it would be helpful if you could email it to me beforehand or during the meeting ([email protected] or [email protected]).
Once you have registered for the meeting you will be sent a Zoom link on the day of the meeting. Please do not share this link. On the day of the meeting when you join you will be kept in a “waiting room” until the start of the meeting. Please ensure that your name on your image is correct in order that you may be provided with a certificate of attendance afterwards.
Everyone apart from the main speakers will be muted in order to avoid problems with sound quality. Depending upon the timings it may not be possible to put all of the questions to the panel. Depending upon how the meeting goes this may be a format that we can use in future and all feedback is welcome.