This meeting aims to review the current best practice in the management of colorectal disorders.
We look forward to keynote addresses from recognised world experts, including Professor Andre D’Hoore, plenty of debate discussions on controversial subjects and academic presentations by trainees.
- The latest research on stem cell models for tissue regeneration
- How to set up an ambulatory pathway for colonic resection
- The role of complete mesocolic excision
- Controversies around laparoscopic ventral rectopexy
- Updates on the future of trauma surgery and service development
Now in its 8th year, this joint meeting between the Coloproctology Section of the RSM, the ACPGBI and St Peter’s Hospital is attended by all Colorectal Surgeons in the South West Thames Chapter and colleagues from London, Oxford and the South of England.
Whilst this is the annual colorectal training day for trainees in general surgery at these deaneries, it is also aimed at SpR and Consultant level. It is open to clinicians in associated fields including gastroenterologists, GI radiologists and plastic surgeons.
Download the programme (1Mb)