On behalf of the Colorectal Team at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, NHS Portsmouth I would like to invite you to attend the 4th Portsmouth TME Symposium. This event will feature two days of didactic sessions with CME credits, international guests lectures, as well as live operations and a day of hands-on workshops.
TME techniques that will be demonstrated include robotic, laparoscopic and transanal approach. We hope that you will have an enjoyable stay in Portsmouth.
- Interactive live operating
- “How do I do it” videos – Learn from experts
- Debates on complex and contentious issues in rectal cancer surgery and TME
- Posters and Video presentations with prizes
- Four pre-symposium hands-on workshops for junior and senior surgical trainees
- Presentations on Human Factors in Surgical Training
- Faculty and Delegates dinner at HMS Warrior & Spinnaker Tower
Registration and fees
Early bird: on or before 26/01/18
The early-bird registration to the Symposium will guarantee your first and second choice of the workshop to attend.
Each workshop: £150
Online payments to:
Sort code: 090128
Reference: TME Symposium
For registration and more information, please contact [email protected]
For cheque payment and international bank transfer please contact the registration desk.