Laborie / MMS customers or attendees interested in GI products can subscribe for a 1-day hands-on workshop plus an evening dinner.
The maximum number for this pre-meeting is 30 participants.
- Diagnostic testing in patients with defaecatory disorders
- Introduction to high-resolution anorectal manometry (HRAM)
Demonstration of a HRAM procedure
Hands-on practice in:
- Using Laborie/MMS systems
- HRAM software editing and report generation
- Normal values
- Case presentations and interpretation of HRAM results
Costs ‘Hands-on’ October 16th
Costs 2-day Masterclass: October 17th & 18th
£ 200.00 for Consultants
£ 50.00 for Trainees, nurses, clinical physiologists, dieticians and nutritionists.
Please telephone Rachel Broome on +44 (0) 1494 721820 or e-mail