The UK Oncology Forum Faculty is delighted to announce that the 2020 UK Oncology Forum will take placed in a Virtual Setting.
With the current Covid-19 situation and large gatherings, we have decided to host the 2020 UK Oncology Forum in a virtual setting. We hope you agree that this is the right decision.
We are delighted with the platform that we have chosen and feel that it is user friendly, safe and with the added bonus of providing an interactive and excellent networking platform.
This meeting is FREE, CME accredited and has the top leading international cancer experts presenting. We have a first class educational cancer programme. BASO are also delivering pan-tumour surgical session.
We are dedicating the Question Time session wholly to Covid-19 and its impact on cancer treatments and services. We hope to capture a report from this session that reflects the feelings and frustration of the Covid-19 impact on cancer treatments and services across the NHS.
Download the flyer (3Mb)
THE 2020 VIRTUAL UK ONCOLOGY FORUM VIRTUAL MEETING OFFERS:
- Discussion around the Covid-19 crisis
- ASCO and ESMO important highlights
- Virtual Exhibition
- Industry Symposiums
- Cancer Collaboration Meetings (ACP AGM, BOPA, BCTRCG, CCA-UK, MACMILLAN, NOTCH AGM, UKONS, UKOMIC)
- Live Opening & Closing Keynote Speakers
- Live 2020 Question Time Session
- Live streaming of clinical workstream sessions
- Live Q&A with Invited Speakers
- CME accredited