This event will focus on the controversies, principles and application of the complete mesocolic excision principles for the colonic cancer. There will be state of the art lectures from the world-renowned experts, live operating and video demonstration in this particular topic. There are three hands-on didactic courses for the trainees.
The Complete Mesocolic Excision technique will be demonstrated by laparoscopic and robotic approaches.
- Interactive live operating
- “How do I do it” videos – learn from experts
- Indications, standardisation and training for CME
- Debates on complex and contentious issues in CME
- Three hands-on workshops for junior and senior surgical trainees
- Faculty and participants dinner