How to apply
To apply for membership you need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the membership subscription by debit/credit card or by BACS/cheque
Already a member? Log in.
How long will it take?
This application form will normally take 15 minutes to complete, provided you are ready with the following information to hand:
- Your contact details which can be personal or your place of work
- Your bank details or a credit/debit card
- Details of any qualifications you have and the year you gained them
- Have defined which membership category you require
- A short written biography on your previous experience
- A picture of yourself in a gif, jpeg or png format (maximum file size 8mb)
- Referees or CV – see below
If you are based in the British Isles, to support your application you will be asked to enter one name of an existing member as Proposer to support your application.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
If you do not know any members, please email your CV to [email protected] and we will request a member of the ACPGBI Executive to support your application.
Please send in PDF format (the file should be no larger than 8MB) to [email protected]
If you are based outside of the British Isles, you will be asked to upload your CV in PDF format.
(the file should be no larger than 8MB).
Please contact [email protected] for details.
Paying by Debit/Credit card
Paying with a debit/credit card is the most convenient way to pay your membership subscription – it gives you peace of mind that your subscription is continuous, automatically renewing each year.
How long will my application take to be approved?
We review all new applications at an Executive Committee meeting – this process can take up to 4 weeks depending on when your application is received.